Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barca fans leaving early - tsk!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
@GuillemBalague
17 minutes to go and hundreds leaving the stadium. Pep was right. In the bad times many leave the train

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
7-0....oh dear.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Barca without Messi is Like Spurs without Bale Liverpool without Suarez Madrid without Ronaldo And United without Howard Webb

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Gus for Barca?

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I'm actually impressed about how many are still there, very few have left...

Football wise, just shows you that you can ponce around passing it right to left, but any team needs a player that can create chances. Clearly, at this level, Barca have only 1

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Barca without Messi is Like Spurs without Bale Liverpool without Suarez Madrid without Ronaldo And United without Howard Webb

Very funny 1000th post

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
@prodnose
Hey kids, looking at the empty seats it looks like the Spanish crowd are putting all their Basques in one exit!

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Spanish football is awful as a paid spectator. The fact that that away supportes don't travel makes the atmosphere awful, even the ' El Classico'

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Makes you wonder how they keep wembley pitch in such good nick after all those consecutive games.

They do so by hosting the Horse of the Year show there as well.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Dortmund had 100,000 ticket applications today!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
They are Catalans aren't they ?

Not that it matters for a good joke.

They won't mind the artistic licence taken for that gag. It's when you call them Spaniards that they get stroppy. Just ask my Catalan girlfriend. I've told her that I can't support Barca because they're too successful (I can't be doing with this global brand and win everything nonsense) and I've got major problems cheering on a side playing in red and blue. But I'm not allowed to support the other Barcelona side, Espanyol, despite them playing in blue and white stripes and being a bit rubbish because they're seen as a pro-Spanish side. Too much politics for me. I'll stick to supporting Brighton.

Brovion

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
@GuillemBalague
17 minutes to go and hundreds leaving the stadium. Pep was right. In the bad times many leave the train
At least they're doing it to show their displeasure because their team are losing and not because they want to get home in time to watch Britain's Got Talent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here