Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are voting tomorrow ?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Not all of us will be able to vote tomorrow,however if you are,which way ? Bit of a 'blue' here but for once Labour the former M/P is standing for county and to be fair strong and hard working on local issues the ward i live in is not natural Labour terrority but having spoken to her yesterday (and a few times before) there is no love for 'the ed's but also what is CMD all about.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I only wish I could vote tomorrow ! Roll on 2015.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Green.

Though it won't mean much in TrueBlue Essex!

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
Greens are a disaster, wasted cash on the cycle and bus lanes causing more pollution and now we hear there is a drastic shortage of school places. They better make the most of the time they have left because they won't get in again!
Used to vote Red in the 60s then changed to Blue for the past few decades now will vote UKIP because I think 'most' of their policies the majority of the public agree with especially Europe and the Human Rights Act. I don't think the current parties take any notice of the general public. :bla::shutup:

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
Would vote UKIP , but have no chance in Eastbourne, so Lib Dems...

Even tho eastbourne lost its maternity wards and now have to travel to Hastings :facepalm:

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Well no opportunity to vote in Brighton, but I can't say who I'd vote for. In local elections I like to actually have a look at what they want to do, whereas in General Elections it tends to be more about sweeping generalisations.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm considering voting Tory for the first time ever in 23 years of voting. She was the only candidate who canvassed our area, and I liked what she had to say on local issues.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Great thread title.

Why vote for UKIP to run a local authority? My worry would be that they will waste all their effort banging on about the EU and ignore more pressing local issues such as the aforementioned lack of school spaces?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I voted tactically for the first time in 2010. I voted for Lib Dems in order to get rid of the bumptious prat Nigel Waterson. Well, he went and we got Steven Lloyd, who's party immediately joined forces with the Tories and so despite a winning anti-tory vote, I still ended up with a Conservative Prime Minister.
When the local LD feller came knocking I told him that I wouldn't be voting for him or his lot ever again. he asked was it due to the coalition and I told him that it was, partly, but mainly due to them voting in favour of tuition fee increases despite thier pledge; any party that makes a solemn pledge then breaks it is, IMO untrustworthy and not deserving of my vote.

Oh, and as for UKIP :
BJL1nYwCIAAoaED.jpg:large.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here