Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can anyone highly recommend a builder in hassocks/brighton?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Potentially looking to buy a repossessed property. Needs quite a bit of structural work and would be looking to add a 2 storey extension and knock out or move back a partition wall. A few other bits and pieces need doing as well. Would want experienced builders obviously with the relevant qualifications but who could also showcase quality work from their portfolio that they have done before. I hope the NSC family can assist!!

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
Potentially looking to buy a repossessed property. Needs quite a bit of structural work and would be looking to add a 2 storey extension and knock out or move back a partition wall. A few other bits and pieces need doing as well. Would want experienced builders obviously with the relevant qualifications but who could also showcase quality work from their portfolio that they have done before. I hope the NSC family can assist!!

B&M Pettett builders.
40 years in business in sussex. can project manage every aspect from groundworks to decorating.

call Barry 01273 453249

Say Gaz sent you :)

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Have used before NSC poster 'captain grealish' and would highly recommend his work.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
B&M Pettett builders.
40 years in business in sussex. can project manage every aspect from groundworks to decorating.

call Barry 01273 453249

Say Gaz sent you :)

Thanks mate! :)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

Personally I would highly recommend @sams dad :thumbsup: PM him he will respond and give you a quality professional service.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I recommend you at least get a quote from D Rayner (Dom) top bloke and will do a top quality job for you 07711 092457.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here