Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm really gutted you lot made the play-offs...

CCFCFan

May 1, 2013
Only to meet Palace in the Semi's I was really hoping you'd meet them in the final so Holloway could cry on telly for two consecutive Mays. :lolol:

Anyway Seagulls. Best of luck in the play-offs, I think you've got the best shot at winning them everyone around you is stretching to get in the play-offs or Automatic while you're consolidating and keeping form (like Swansea in 2011).

Always liked your club, good new ground, great manager, play good football, good fans. Only problem is you have the absolute beating of Cardiff and we'll need the points next year :lolol:

Best of luck, do your best to get double figures past Palace in both legs please. :thumbsup:

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
Only to meet Palace in the Semi's I was really hoping you'd meet them in the final so Holloway could cry on telly for two consecutive Mays. :lolol:

Anyway Seagulls. Best of luck in the play-offs, I think you've got the best shot at winning them everyone around you is stretching to get in the play-offs or Automatic while you're consolidating and keeping form (like Swansea in 2011).

Always liked your club, good new ground, great manager, play good football, good fans. Only problem is you have the absolute beating of Cardiff and we'll need the points next year :lolol:

Best of luck, do your best to get double figures past Palace in both legs please. :thumbsup:

cheers, actually a decent post from someone not from brighton :)

p.s. were hoping to get into triple figures, at least ;)

CCFCFan

May 1, 2013
Thanks. Congrats on winning the title. Go Red Dragons! (is that right?)

Apparently the dragon protects the bluebird (quote from our owner, seriously) but he had the money and Cardiff are toxic without it so there we go.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Thanks mate, congratulations on a winning this season and we hope to see you in the next one :thumbsup:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Hope you get relegated !

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
My Dad and cousin are both CC fans.......so good luck in the Premier League. I think you will do well.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

You could always watch him cry twice this May.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Congratulations on being crowned champions, hope to see you next season for 6 easy points (only joking).

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
We haven't definitely got Palace in the semis: still could be Bolton or Forest too.

CCFCFan

May 1, 2013
Favourite goal f the season was Nooney's V Paace at Home, changed the game and he went and goaded them in celebration, hilarious.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford

thank you for the nice comments, we'll do our best to join you in the prem! wouldn't mind you lot beating hull on saturday so that watford can go up. I'd much rather play hull than watford!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Congratulations on winning the league. Look after Nooney , he's a good'un

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Reading this is making my feel quite nauseous.
This Bluebird/ Dolphins love in, it's not right.
Next time you play each other ( hopefully not next season), it will be back to Sheep shaggers and pooftahs !!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here