Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sparrow rejects new Crawley contract

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
So Sparrows left Crawley already! I can see things going downhill for Crawley soon.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Yes , i can see why you'd think that. One player rejecting a new contract inevitably leads to disaster. We've still barely recovered from the catastrophe of Dan Harding turning us down.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Yes , i can see why you'd think that. One player rejecting a new contract inevitably leads to disaster. We've still barely recovered from the catastrophe of Dan Harding turning us down.

That isn't why I think Crawley are going to go downhill. They just seem like they're running out of ideas, struggling to attract players to the club even with the money they spend. Had a very poor season as well.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
That isn't why I think Crawley are going to go downhill. They just seem like they're running out of ideas, struggling to attract players to the club even with the money they spend. Had a very poor season as well.

A poor season... Not quite as poor as ours though eh?

Mid table on their first season in league 1 should been as a success IMO matey?

Jimmy Grimble

Wants a move to Bournemouth.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
A poor season... Not quite as poor as ours though eh?

Mid table on their first season in league 1 should been as a success IMO matey?

Yeah true, but spending over £3million (what I've heard) should not result in a mid table finish !

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
He'll be off to Scunny

Benson

Jan 31, 2012
near water
He's too good a player to be scrabbling around the hedgerows all his career. He needs to find a club where he can spread his wings and build up a nest egg for his later life. Maybe he could fit in at a foreign club? Migration, blah, blah , blah . .

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Could the mighty Brighton City FC Afford his wages?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I realize that you are saying that in jest but for the last couple of games he has been on the bench. So what are the options open to him sign for Pompey perhaps or Aldershot.
Pompey are in League 2 and his wage demands would be too high. Aldershot are in the Conference next season and appear to be in financial difficulties (Wages not paid for April)
Wants a move to Bournemouth.
This is where he may end up if he can agree terms.
He'll be off to Scunny
Scunny are in League 2 , would like to sign him but can only afford minimal wages.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
I realize that you are saying that in jest but for the last couple of games he has been on the bench. So what are the options open to him sign for Pompey perhaps or Aldershot.
He won't want to drop down to play for AFC Aldershot United 2013 playing in The Combined Counties.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here