Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Possibility of penalties...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We are the draw masters, so there is a fair chance that semis and/or final could end in pens. Who would you trust under the utmost pressure? Pick your preferred SEVEN, as fair chance the first 5 you pick might not all be on the pitch at the same time.

1. Lopez
2. Barnes
3. Buckley
4. Ulloa
5. Vicente
==
6. Calderon
7. Orlandi

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I sincerely hope we don't come to this, we should go all out Blackpool on their asses. 3 6-1 wins, then head into the Prem with people who don't think we're already shit hot, to think we're shit hot.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Dave
Barnes
Calde
Ulloa
Vicente

Though if the 4th was to win it I would promote Vicente up 1 place and tell him to PANENKA it.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I'd only trust the FOREIGNS.

Spanish Dave.
Vicente.
Orlandi
Ulloa

then I reckon BRUNO has a good pen on him. I don't know why.

If it goes past 5 then I'll let Austrian Barnes have a pop and then Scottish Liam.

if its somehow up to 8 then Kazenga can step up and just smack it. By that time my heart can't take it so it would almost be a relief to see him sky it high and wide.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
I think PIG could take a good penalty, most keepers have a good right (or left) foot on them for goal kicks. I'd also stick Bridge into the mix purely because he has been in high pressure games before

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I couldn't watch Barnes taking one.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
We are the draw masters, so there is a fair chance that semis and/or final could end in pens. Who would you trust under the utmost pressure? Pick your preferred SEVEN, as fair chance the first 5 you pick might not all be on the pitch at the same time.

1. Lopez
2. Barnes
3. Buckley
4. Ulloa
5. Vicente
==
6. Calderon
7. Orlandi

Lopez
Vicente
Ulloa
BarnesBuckley
Orlandi
Bruno/Calderon

Dave
Barnes
Calde
Ulloa
Vicente

Though if the 4th was to win it I would promote Vicente up 1 place and tell him to PANENKA it.

you are joking? His record is not good enough to take a pressure spot kick. All the spanish for me, although I would fancy Bridcutt to roll in a nice pen.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Didn't Hammond used to take them?

I think

Lopez
Barnes
Vicente
Bridge
Ulloa

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
you are joking? His record is not good enough to take a pressure spot kick. All the spanish for me, although I would fancy Bridcutt to roll in a nice pen.

I'd be interested to know what his record was. Didn't think it was that bad, better than Murray with us, certainly.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I'd be interested to know what his record was. Didn't think it was that bad, better than Murray with us, certainly.

I dont know, just when you think of Barnes and Pens, normally the image is a miss!! remember the one he scored against Liverpool, but thats about it!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here