Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play Off Bets

Jimmy Grimble

What you got?

I've got money riding on us and Swindon from a bet I did at the start of the season.

Toying with a trixie on Bolton, Yeovil and Bradford.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Don't bet against us, would you really rather have the financial gain soften the blow when we lose in the final. If I won that money IF we lost to Bolton in the Play Off final, it just wouldn't feel right.

Jimmy Grimble

Don't bet against us, would you really rather have the financial gain soften the blow when we lose in the final. If I won that money IF we lost to Bolton in the Play Off final, it just wouldn't feel right.

I know what you mean, but as it stands I would have more money riding on us winning it (along with Swindon) than I would do with that trixie.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm going to leave the Championship well alone and instead bet on a Wigan relegation, then Brentford and Burton.

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
I will go with a treble of Brighton (5/2) Sheffield Utd (5/2) & Bradford (9/4) to create a 38/1 Hills Bad Boy.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
What you got?

I've got money riding on us and Swindon from a bet I did at the start of the season.

Toying with a trixie on Bolton, Yeovil and Bradford.

yeovil with 2 inform strikers would be my bet

Jimmy Grimble

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Forest are 8-1 to go up via the play offs, thats not bad at all. Fancy them to pip one of Palace or Bolton on Saturday

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I will go with a treble of Brighton (5/2) Sheffield Utd (5/2) & Bradford (9/4) to create a 38/1 Hills Bad Boy.
Won't our odds improve after Saturday? Right now we're the only team that's guaranteed to be in the playoffs, so the odds are a bit short.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think once the 4 are known we will be favourites, so not sure.
If Bolton are in they'll be fancied, as would Watford. We'll soon see though.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Had Bradford and Yeovil to go up through playoffs - looking good thus far

Jimmy Grimble

Happy to see the back of Bolton, still got Yeovil and Bradford in the final for a bit of dosh.

Also backed Yeovil to qualify in a double with Swindon today. Come on the Robins!

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
I have Watford to win the play offs at 7/1 (when they had a chance of going up automatically)

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Hardest bet of the year this roughly about a 40/1 shot treble. Never got it in after MANY attempts, this year Bradford, Swindon & Albion to win a bag

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here