[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Forest and Bolton at home for a start

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Last minute goalkeeping f*ckups at Forest and Birmingham, that's 4 points for a start.

Birmingham, Ipswich, Forest, Blackburn and Charlton all left the Amex with points they shouldn't have got. And Bolton *shudder*. Christ, Bolton - we should have won about 6-1.

And Wolves away was ridiculous. Same as Forest, we went in front with two minutes left. You've got to be able to close that out, surely?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Last minute goalkeeping f*ckups at Forest and Birmingham, that's 4 points for a start.

Birmingham, Ipswich, Forest, Blackburn and Charlton all left the Amex with points they shouldn't have got. And Bolton *shudder*. Christ, Bolton - we should have won about 6-1.

And Wolves away was ridiculous. Same as Forest, we went in front with two minutes left. You've got to be able to close that out, surely?

We should be where Hull are :(

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
and then there are our late goals which have rescued a point or got us a win.........such as Leicester at home and Peterborough at home, sure it all evens it self out over a season, albeit this season does feel like more points dropped.

The missed pens as well seem to have cost us a few points..Leicester away........etc

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook

I must admit I thought Charlton defended superbly against us.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
and then there are our late goals which have rescued a point or got us a win.........such as Leicester at home and Peterborough at home, sure it all evens it self out over a season, albeit this season does feel like more points dropped.

The missed pens as well seem to have cost us a few points..Leicester away........etc

No, no, no, no, no :nono:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I must admit I thought Charlton defended superbly against us.
They were decent enough, and there were far worse sides at the Amex, but we still should have beaten them. Vicente and Greer both hit the woodwork in the last minute (how Vicente's didn't go in, I don't know) and Calderon had missed an absolute sitter of a header in the first half.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here