Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free SKYSports NOW TV Day Pass (Twitter Account required)

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Just for info!!

Useful if you don't subscribe to Sky Sports on your TV. :)

www.nowtvcatchthematch.com

SKY are heavily promoting their NOW TV Sports Day Pass service and are giving out free passes promoting certain matches, this week it's Man U v Chelsea and Liverpool v Everton.

In the small print it says ' Valid for One Sky Sports Day Pass only. Any codes used after 19th of May will not be valid. Viewing period on Sky Sports Day Pass ends 24 hours after you activate it.

So, in a nutshell, it should cover our away/home leg in play off semi final if you wait until the day of our match to activate it! (assuming you can't attend in person)

Dec 29, 2011
Sorry to ask, but is there any way to prove this is legit? i.e. is there a link from the Sky website to this site? Can't be too careful these days

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Sorry to ask, but is there any way to prove this is legit? i.e. is there a link from the Sky website to this site? Can't be too careful these days
The sites registered to some bloke in Pembroke Buildings, Kensington Village which looks pretty swank to me :)

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
I successfully took advantage of this when they were promoting the Manchester derby.
As there were serious problems on that evening, everybody who got the (one) free pass was then given an extra 5 day passes, so I've still got a few left.
NowTV doesn't work on many Android devices, though, and doesn't let you watch it on you Sky box - so I ended up using my laptop, and (although not HD) I though it was a good stream.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I successfully took advantage of this when they were promoting the Manchester derby.
As there were serious problems on that evening, everybody who got the (one) free pass was then given an extra 5 day passes, so I've still got a few left.
NowTV doesn't work on many Android devices, though, and doesn't let you watch it on you Sky box - so I ended up using my laptop, and (although not HD) I though it was a good stream.

How do you redeem the code? On a specific website? Might give this to my Dad as he can't make the away game.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Im not on Twitter , will it still work as I see they email you the code. Or is that a really stupid question??

Just sign up for a twitter account and then enter the same email address on that link!can always delete twitter after the event!

I tried this now TV thing out on Friday night (Leicester v Watford) and it worked flawlessly on my iPad and iPhone. It DOES work on the Xbox plugged into the big screen, however it does NOT work with ps3 yet as they haven't got that far with it all yet.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
How do you redeem the code? On a specific website? Might give this to my Dad as he can't make the away game.

On a PC, sign into the NowTV site (with your Sky id if you have one, or register an account if you don't).
Go in to "buy a day pass", enter the promo code they email you (and your card details, but it won't take any money - I can attest to that), and you have a day pass (inactive) on your account.
When you're ready to use it, you activate it (takes seconds), and then you can watch for 24hours from that point.

Note that, although you have to buy and/or activate the pass on a PC, you can then watch on a different device.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
So I'm probably being incredibly thick here, but once I've got my pass and I've activated it, I can only watch it on my PC? Not on the telly?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here