A Thread Full of Deluded Posts by Glenn-Murray

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'll start. Here's a gem from 17 Feb this year

Probably about 16500. Distinctly average.

Luckily we're far better on the pitch than you are so I really couldn't give a shit.

What is it now... 9 points? Mind the gap :)

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
about time :clap:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hmm there don't seem to be many Palace trolls around at the moment. Red and Blue and Dougie are the only ones I have noticed on here regularly during this barren patch for the scum. Says it all really.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
i dont how to post quotes from other threads, but in the thread 'nice bunch our mates from up the road' he states the following:

'currently sitting comfortably 3rd with the easiest run in of any team' or something to that effect :lolol:

here it is :
The planet where we have been in the top 4 for the last 5 months, and are currently sitting 3 points off second place with the easiest run-in of any team in the top half.

I also said we'd concede at least 2-3. I was half right

No Palace fan will ever have an explanation for why we played so poorly that day. The worst we've played all season really. Still, it's 3-3 between us for the season and we're more likely to get promoted so as long as we finish in the top two the bragging rights are ours

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just before the St Patrick's Day massacre:
I'd be surprised if we scored less than three because of the way we're playing at the moment. We're creating chances (and good ones) for 90 minutes and with an on-form Kevin Phillips and Murray combination we're putting goals past everyone.

Every game we seem to miss a few ridiculously easy chances so if we're even slightly less wasteful than usual then we'll be in good shape for a riot. We've already put 4 past Hull last week. Murray should be very motivated to add to his 30 goals already this season, Super Kevin Phillips loves scoring against Brighton, and Zaha will want to impress in his last derby game for Palace :bowdown:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Please don't take the mick too much....Palace have an impressive record......last won a game 10 games ago........the nine since......
W 0...Drawn 5...Lost ...4...goals scored in those games...4...goals conceeded...16....six games they did'nt score....considering they have the greatest goalkeeper,the most amazing winger and 30 goals,(thank you very much) they are still a force to be reckoned with..........NOT!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
The boss should know whether or not he has re-registered under a new name.

Either way, top thread :D

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Whatever new name he registers under, it must NEVER be forgotten that he owes £200 to REMF.

I missed the nob making a bet and therefor a financial commitment to the REMF mate but if true then unless he pays up then he should be banned and Jamied!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here