Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations Nail_Z - 100% record

Every game this season, home and away. There may well be others who have 100% record but I wouldn't mind betting nobody has done it living in Bristol with a 320 mile round trip for home games!

Well done Danny, you must be knackered and broke. And now you have at least two and hopefully three more games you hadn't planned on.

Boy, are you going to have to go shopping with the missus lots of times during the close season just to get back in her good books.

Any more 100% ers?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well done Nail-Z that takes a bit of doing.

:thumbsup:

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Congratulations! I was going for the 100% this season and failed by two. Hull - train didn't make it and one another when my sister in law had an inconsiderate brain haemorrhage. Not easily done.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Mega effort @Nail_Z, Überfan!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've been lucky enough to share some of this adventure with [MENTION=394]nail-Z[/MENTION].

The highlight, for me, was Leicester away. It was midweek, but not a bad trip from Bristol. [MENTION=12825]cunning fergus[/MENTION] was doing the driving but it all went wrong somewhere quite far from Leicester when the car gave up suddenly. Over a delightful Little Chef meal we decided to abandon our chauffeur and get a cab to Leicester.

£100 later we arrived right on kick-off and I began trying to find someone who could get us back to Bristol, or close. We had no luck so a hotel was booked.

The hotel, it turned out, was in a very roost area of the City and I think we were both pleased when we were in the bar with cider and crisps.

It cost a fortune to get home on the train the next day and, yes, I was wearing the same pants and had not brushed my teeth. I'm sure the same was true for Mr 100%.

I won't congratulate him just yet as there are still 3/4 games to go, but he's on the home straight now and it's been a great achievement.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I also dread to think how many of these he's consumed on trains home this season - it will be a lot. We'll add to the tally on the train home on Saturday too, I'm sure.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367396744.270922.jpg

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
What time are you West Country lads heading back on Saturday, btw?

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Let's pray that a bout of pre-play off over confidence doesn't kick in, or that his boss doesn't suddenly finish the week in a foul mood, or the Swansea measles outbreak doesn't spread to Bristol, or...

Go [MENTION=394]nail-Z[/MENTION]!

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Thanks all. :blush:

A completely stupid thing to do but it's been a great season to do it. I would recommend it to anyone!

16,733 miles to date. 10,844 by rail, 5,889 by road. Hope to make it to 18,000 by the end of the season.

I haven't kept a tally of costs. I'd never have made it this far....

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Absolute 100% respect.

I've failed by 2 , missed Ipswich away due to cost (bloody Christmas) and Huddersfield home due to being really, really ill.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

A completely stupid thing to do but it's been a great season to do it. I would recommend it to anyone!

16,733 miles to date. 10,844 by rail, 5,889 by road. Hope to make it to 18,000 by the end of the season.

Respect.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Perhaps you could write a book about the season?

Esp if we get to Wembley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here