Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else not able to buy their playoff ticket online? (Season ticket holders)

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
I am a season ticket holder and went online to book my ticket for the playoff home leg and the 'Add my reserved seats option' wasn't available/showing?

Have any others got the same problem??

Cheers

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
Are you a member of the Auto Cup Scheme? If so, check your purchase history and if it says 'pending' against the Home Play-off Semi then the ticket is already being processed.

Laridae

Apr 28, 2011
West of Sussex
Apologies if this is a little vague, but I think my 'Add Reserved Seat' appeared as a separate link, towards the top of the page (but below the menu), rather than an actual menu option which I think it used to be. HTH.

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
You need a modicum of intelligence to work it out. Are you sure you qualify?

Maybe you're just quite an unhappy person which is why you feel the need to lash out with an insult.

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
Apologies if this is a little vague, but I think my 'Add Reserved Seat' appeared as a separate link, towards the top of the page (but below the menu), rather than an actual menu option which I think it used to be. HTH.

Ok thanks mate, ill check it out. I'm abroad so feeling a little stuck.

byf1

Mar 22, 2012

Ok thanks mate, ill check it out. I'm abroad so feeling a little stuck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here