Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace vs Peterborough - Plenty of Tickets still available !

Palace official website still advertising tickets for Saturdays game and this from the board in answer to how many tickets left -

"Lower Holmesdale and Whitehorse already sold out.
Away fans sold out
A few hundred left in Upper Holmesdale
1000 in main stand

Looking like a very big crowd and could well be a near sell-out."

Jesus! they are struggling to sell out with a reduced capacity of 22.5k and the final game of the season with a play-off place at stake and ,hopefully, the last chance for them to see their fall over hero Zahaha.

And to think they mock our support. Truly woeful :ffsparr::lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Given that both teams need a point to achieve their objectives could it be a stitch up result?

you really are a one trick pony :facepalm:

As opposed to a no trick pony?

I find it amazing that a Club like Palace cannot fill their stadium yet constantly boast about their support. Just stating facts.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Palace official website still advertising tickets for Saturdays game and this from the board in answer to how many tickets left -

"Lower Holmesdale and Whitehorse already sold out.
Away fans sold out
A few hundred left in Upper Holmesdale
1000 in main stand

Looking like a very big crowd and could well be a near sell-out."

Jesus! they are struggling to sell out with a reduced capacity of 22.5k and the final game of the season with a play-off place at stake and ,hopefully, the last chance for them to see their fall over hero Zahaha.

And to think they mock our support. Truly woeful :ffsparr::lolol:

When did they have their capacity reduced and why, the last time I looked they were supposed to have a capacity around 26,000.
If you are correct then they have had better crowds than I thought.
Reminds me of how the Goldstone capacity kept shrinking as nothing was repaired.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I find it amazing that a Club like Palace cannot fill their stadium yet constantly boast about their support. Just stating facts.
It's a fair point. When Simon Jordan was on the Footballers' Football Show he was patronising Darragh MacAnthony (posh chairman) about how a club like Palace, with over 20,000 fans every week, are under more pressure to achieve, and therefore spend (he was explaining why it's possible for 7,000 fan posh to make a profit, while Palace couldn't). So Palace to give it the biggun re attendances.

When did they have their capacity reduced and why, the last time I looked they were supposed to have a capacity around 26,000.
If you are correct then they have had better crowds than I thought.
Reminds me of how the Goldstone capacity kept shrinking as nothing was repaired.

It seems to be a floating capacity that moves to suit them, loosely based on varying segregation. However as they have never reached 22k this season I cannot see how you think they have had better crowds than you thought.

With the shutting down of the Arthur State they might even reach capacity for some matches next season.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Says it all: Oxford fan in piece! - CPFC BBS

So many tickets available at crumbling Sh*thurst Park that Oxford and MK Donkey's fans are buying tickets for the match on Saturday (at least you can't accuse them of glory hunting). I just hope they're not put off football for life by the hoofball that Hollow Way is currently serving up.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
It seems to be a floating capacity that moves to suit them, loosely based on varying segregation. However as they have never reached 22k this season I cannot see how you think they have had better crowds than you thought.
With the shutting down of the Arthur State they might even reach capacity for some matches next season.

The 2013 Official Cockney dictionary has a new entry name based on that very stand

Arthur Wait : Run Down State

To be used in context such as ; that building/car is in a bit of an 'Arthur''

Jimmy Grimble

The 2013 Official Cockney dictionary has a new entry name based on that very stand

Arthur Wait : Run Down State

To be used in context such as ; that building/car is in a bit of an 'Arthur''

That's brilliant :lolol: I'm gonna do my best to start using that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here