I have seen on the BBC - and believe me they pump out some
sh*t.

Ben Elton - hang your head in shame.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Ben Elton - hang your head in shame.
I've no idea why he bothers anymore - he must have piles of cash lying around from 'We Will Rock You'. It must be some kind of bet with ITV to prove you can do something as unfunny as 'Vicious'. Or 'The Thin Blue Line'. Can't be too long before a peerage beckons for him, I reckon.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
The trailer alone makes me want to drink my own bodyweight in bleach.

I caught around 3' last week on my "just before I go to bed" channel hop. That's 3' of my life that I will never get back, it made "Mrs Brown's Boys" look like a classic "Father Ted" episode.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
When you add this to the dross that the BBC put out this week as "new comedy"; The Job Lot, and Vicious - they should give us all the license money back.

Pure unimaginative dross, both programmes.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
The trailer looked excruciatingly awful so I gave it a wide berth. I agree about 'The Royal Bodyguard' but I did hear an interview with the writers who said that they'd written it for a younger audience and were surprised it was aired at a prime time slot. I saw that programme with Ann Widdecombe about comedy and religion, at one point you see her watching 'The Life of Brian' and frowning disdainfully. She said it was childish and unfunny, the next moment you see her watching 'Citizen Khan' and chuckling away. Obviously there are a lot of Ann Widdecombe's out there in TV land!

robynsdad

Jan 29, 2012
I will avoid this when it appears over here then

No no. Watch it, wallow happily in its awfulness and make it very clear that you are watching it ironically and knowingly. Then when it is revealed as a spoof/satire whatever you can smugly point out that you were in on the joke from the start...

Although I suspect it may not last long enough to make it to your part of the world.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
When you add this to the dross that the BBC put out this week as "new comedy"; The Job Lot, and Vicious - they should give us all the license money back.

Pure unimaginative dross, both programmes.

Aren't they both ITV? Agree they are dross.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Surely you can't think it's any worse than that lee nelson shite?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here