Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck to Watford on Saturday!

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
I know we should just focus on ourselves and our good form, but now 4th place is sorted, i quite like the idea of a demoralised Hull being sucked back not the playoffs, and don't fancy Gianfranco's team again yet after our last encounter.

just the icing on the cake.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I agree - shame we can't meet Hull in the play off semis but would be happy if they were our opponents in the final (although am taking nothing for granted about reaching the final !)

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
i said earlier that if Watford go up I believe we should go into the playoffs as favourites.

Personally I think it is highly likely to happen.

Watford should get 3 pts at home vs a Leeds team that will be without a few key players and playing for nothing.

Hull face Cardiff who although already being champions will still be playing hard, as fringe players will be playing for their spot in the team they take to the Premier League. I could see Hull being very cautious and losing this or at best a draw.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Without doubt, the best team to have played at the Amex this season. Went to Hull & obviously was present for the home game, how the ...k they are in with a chance of auto I will never know!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Brighton v Watford would make a great final from a neutral's point of view, but yeah, Hull please!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm not convinced Watford are as scary as some people think. They're a decent side, sure, but we've improved massively since losing to them at the Amex. I honestly don't think they'd sweep us aside now as they did then. They are perfectly beatable.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I'm not convinced Watford are as scary as some people think. They're a decent side, sure, but we've improved massively since losing to them at the Amex. I honestly don't think they'd sweep us aside now as they did then. They are perfectly beatable.

I agree. We should fear no-one. Plus i'm pretty sure Watford won't fancy playing us either.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Which we did at Vicarage Road.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Watford at times play some inspiring football, but proved against Leicester the other night that they are not unbeatable although winning 2-1. Vyddra has totally gone off the boil, and look easily beatable now. But still rather them get auto.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne

Spot on. If we're scared of Watford, then we're not ready for the Premier League. On our day we can beat anyone in the country and the good thing is that "our day" is becoming increasingly frequent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here