Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves.......

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
So Wolves need to win by 3 clear goals and hope Barnsley and Peterborough lose without scoring (I think).

May well be a very open game from the off.

OK just editing as I realised that is completely wrong and now I have a headache. Either way they need to go for it.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
So Wolves need to win by 3 clear goals and hope Barnsley and Peterborough lose without scoring (I think).

May well be a very open game from the off.

OK just editing as I realised that is completely wrong and now I have a headache. Either way they need to go for it.

Get back in your shed :mad:

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
GF GA GD P​

Pboro
64 72 -8 54​
-------------------------------------------------
Barnsley
54 68 -14 54​

Wolves
55 67 -12 51​

So Wolves need to beat us by 4 goals, with Barnsley losing and assuming Palace beat P'boro 1-0. Obviously as Palace beat P'boro by more goals then Wolves would have to score less against us.

e.g If Palace beat P'boro 4-0 on Saturday, and Barnsley lose, Wolves would only need to win 1-0 against us to stay up.

But as we all know there's no chance of Palace winning on Saturday, so Wolves are stuffed basically.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Wolves have no option but to go for all-out attack. The match itself is really a bit of a dead rubber, especially now we know we've finished 4th and they in reality are all but down, but could still be very entertaining and hopefully a chance to see some of the development squad players in action.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It will be very nasty Saturday, be warned

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Loads of my family support Wolves two or three have season tickets and will be there on Saturday too.
The Phat Baz family will be at war after the final whistle on Saturday I fear !!!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Don't know if you are kidding or not, but the Wolves fans aren't going to go down quietly.
May just be attempts to get to their own players, and the ritual tossing of club shirts/scarves on to the pitch?

I wonder if to some extent tho they are just resigned to it now? There's no way they are staying up and they know it. Unlikely in the circumstances, but they might as well just make it a 'relegation party'.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Gus won't want us to end the unbeaten run and lose the momentum, I expect an almost full-strength team with 1 or 2 changes (Barnes for Ulloa or LuaLua for Buckley).

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
In fact they're a mixed bag some Wolves some WBA & a few Villa NO Birmingham City though, detested through out the entire family.
My Great Uncle used to play for Villa he played in the 57 cup final when they beat Man Utd in the final 2-1 Peter Aldis he was a defender.
Left me his medals when he died. Nice guy ended up living his last days Arundel. :thumbsup:

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I wonder if to some extent tho they are just resigned to it now? There's no way they are staying up and they know it. Unlikely in the circumstances, but they might as well just make it a 'relegation party'.

The early kick offs help.

I remember B'ham I think it was, getting relegated at Smellhurst c.20 years ago, and tons of fighting in the ground at final whistle.

Was there also trouble Portsmouth at Huddersfield not too many years ago, on the last afternoon?

Booze fuelled.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Saved by that comment, a genuine L.O.L from me :-D
Wolves will be going for it, we will open em up like a car door.

depositphotos_2648215-Funny-spider.jpg

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Gus won't want us to end the unbeaten run and lose the momentum, I expect an almost full-strength team with 1 or 2 changes (Barnes for Ulloa or LuaLua for Buckley).

errrr, they both started against Leeds

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here