Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So... team for Saturday?

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
So how does Gus go with this then Saturday? Play a decent team and get a confidence building win going into the play offs? or rest a load, keep them fresh and risk losing?
I think it'll be a bit of both, rest the likes of Ulloa, Bridge, Bridders maybe Orlandi and I still think we'll get a result against a desperate Wolves.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Tommy up front as first goal scorer, 5-0 us, £10 at 1000/1 :)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would start with Ankergren and then make a substitution on 60 mins to give Brezovan a final appearance for us as I think that he should go in the summer..

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Play Ulloa, keep him sharp. Put out a team that will win as a priority, we need to keep the momentum going.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Ankers

Painter
Greer
Dunk
ElAbd

Dicker
JFC
Hammond
Crofts
Lua Lua

Barnes

Dec 3, 2008
Vancouver, Canada
Gus said in the Argus, that he'd be fielding a fairly strong side. I'm inclined to agree with him, I'd rather continue our good form with a dominating win with as many of the players likely to play in the playoff games as possible. I'd rest bridge, possibly ulloa, I'd give Vicente a game and leave the PIG in.

Kuszczak
Painter
Upson
Greer
Dave
Bridcutt
Dicker
Vicente
Crofts
Kazenga
Barnes

Last edited:

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
i would put out the strongest possable team and keep up the winning run and i wouldnt play any of the development team just having my say sorry if you disagree with me

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Be potential suicide to play Ulloa in this one, along with Bridge, Bridcutt, Koosh and Upson, I dont want to see these 5 at all on Saturday

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
don't care who plays - Gus will not risk anyone with any sort of knock. I would rest key players though and bring them on at end for 20 mins to have a run out

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Gus said in the Argus, that he'd be fielding a fairly strong side. I'm inclined to agree with him, I'd rather continue our good form with a dominating win with as many of the players likely to play in the playoff games as possible. I'd rest bridge, possibly ulloa, I'd give Vicente a game and leave the PIG in.

Kuszczak
Painter
Upson
Greer
Dave
Bridcutt
Dicker
Crofts
Kazenga
Barnes

Yeah, something along these lines would do me ...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here