Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holloway Tonight

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Going on and on and on again on my radio. Talks so much crap. Reminds me of past exams when I have nothing to write with half an hour left. Just DRAB.

PS Come on Millwall!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
You had to laugh at his comment after the Blackburn game that the shove on Murray at the end was "the most blatant penalty you've ever seen". It quite clearly wasn't - not even convinced it was a foul. How can anyone take him seriously?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Long may he reign at shithurst. Long may he reign.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You had to laugh at his comment after the Blackburn game that the shove on Murray at the end was "the most blatant penalty you've ever seen". It quite clearly wasn't - not even convinced it was a foul. How can anyone take him seriously?
Indeed, it was a fair shout for a pen, the defender had his back to the ball and shoved Murray - but most blatant ever :lol: Worzel's a complete idiot.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The chairman Parish was on Talksport earlier. Talked a lot of sense. Clearly enjoys the rivalry with Brighton but was very respectful.

I'm looking forward to him posting publicly on the BBS how it is all Holloway's fault that Palace missed out on the play-offs before sacking him by text two days before the new season starts.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
The chairman Parish was on Talksport earlier. Talked a lot of sense. Clearly enjoys the rivalry with Brighton but was very respectful.

He ****ing loves Gus is why..he's stalking him, hanging around in Gus's favourite tapas bars and Uruguayan nightspots. He wants to bum Gus. He loves him and wants to have his babies out of his bottom.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I'm looking forward to him posting publicly on the BBS how it is all Holloway's fault that Palace missed out on the play-offs before sacking him by text two days before the new season starts.

It wouldn't surprise me. He blamed change of manager for blip in form. Virtually said Holloway benefited from the run Dougie was on and that the players had to adapt to the new methods when the run came to an end.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
He ****ing loves Gus is why..he's stalking him, hanging around in Gus's favourite tapas bars and Uruguayan nightspots. He wants to bum Gus. He loves him and wants to have his babies out of his bottom.

hmmmmm. Bit weird.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Thanks for that [MENTION=26569]Leighgull[/MENTION]. Now for a fevered night wracked with the nightmatrish vision of oddly simian looking ******* children with bouffant hairdos coming out of Parishs arse. Thanks a heap.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there

Not sure about the physics on so many levels. Bumming Gus and babies coming out of his bottom?
But genuinely laughed a lot at that :)

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne

Thanks for that, I didn't want to sleep tonight anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here