Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on, the Millwall!

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Not often I say that, but if Palace lose today and Saturday and Bolton win, it doesn matter who wins Forest/Leicester as long as one of them does (ie a draw would keep Palace in the playoffs)

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
Not often I say that, but if Palace lose today and Saturday and Bolton win, it doesn matter who wins Forest/Leicester as long as one of them does (ie a draw would keep Palace in the playoffs)

Unfortunately that permutation is unlikely..... We will need to confront Palace - and beat them - to have a chance to get to the premiership!:albion2:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Their famous anthem is patently not true.

I like them right now. And I care very much how they get on tonight

Come on you Lions !!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
More to the point, if Palace lose tonight, we're guaranteed to finish 4th and

FINISH ABOVE PALACE

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
More to the point, if Palace lose tonight, we're guaranteed to finish 4th and

FINISH ABOVE PALACE

If we finish above them in the final table but they go on to win the play-offs and get promoted have we still 'finished above them' ?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
If we finish above them in the final table but they go on to win the play-offs and get promoted have we still 'finished above them' ?

If that happens, then yes, of course we did. If it happens the other way round, then no, of course not :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Or draw isn't it? (Bar a huuuuge gd swing)

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
I'm sorry but I'm team Palace tonight, I see them as the easiest team to beat in the semi's, I'd rather face them than Bolton TBH!!

My worst nightmare is this and I can see it now, Palace ending up 6th facing Hull they beat them and we get Bolton and get loose, Judas form comes back and scores 3 in the final :/

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here