Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I literally can't stop

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
Thinking about BHAFC and the playoffs !!! I must have looked at the league table 100,00,000 times. It is in my head 24/7. I am over the moon and want to scream !!! Anyone else ?

:albion2::ascarf::albion:

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Thinking about BHAFC and the playoffs !!! I must have looked at the league table 100,00,000 times. It is in my head 24/7. I am over the moon and want to scream !!! Anyone else ?

:albion2::ascarf::albion:

I've had the league table tattooed on me chap.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
I wish Palace would fail to finish in the top six, not because I have any anti-Palace bias, but because I fear they've been on such a shockingly bad run that they'll hit a purple patch for the three play-off matches.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm more nervous than anything, because I really believe we can do it. I think if we manage to avoid Watford, we WOULD do it. We've got a seriously solid defence, and some seriously talented attacking players.

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
I'm more nervous than anything, because I really believe we can do it. I think if we manage to avoid Watford, we WOULD do it. We've got a seriously solid defence, and some seriously talented attacking players.

This !!!

If Hull drop down to 3rd with help from a Nooney brace I think we should go into the playoffs as favourites !!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I love the fact we have (fingers crossed) a rock solid back 6, and 2 very different front 5's to cover every second leg eventuality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here