Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Help! Paid job: Anyone here who can create a football kit template for me?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
For a long time, I've been casting an envious look at the football kit template at True Colours Football kits by John Devlin:

e.g.

arsenal-h-11-124.jpg

What I like about the template there:

- it looks like it's easily editable in Adobe Illustrator
- it has excellent creasing effect that makes the kit look more realistic
- it has a lovely grassy background

What I would like to ask is see if someone could help me create a football kit template with those qualities to include long sleeve shirts, shorts, and socks. I am hoping to use the template to illustrate the Albion home and away kits from 1970-1997 on Seagulls TV - The Albion Retro Site

I do like the shape and style of the shirt template here

kotw_1_n1q.png

(from Smart Shirt Designer software)
Maybe it could be based it on that shape with long sleeves. However, it doesn't include shorts and socks

Anyway, I'm just sending a call out on NSC to see if someone could create a kit template that I could edit easily in Adobe Illustrator. If the crease effect has to be created in Photoshop and put on a layer over the top of the design, so be it, just as long as I don't have to edit it! Also, please give me an idea of costs.

Thanks for reading.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
You could probably find templates on Football Manager and Fifa forums, or at least people that can easily make them for you

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Thanks. I was hoping to keep it 'in-house' by going to Albion fans but I might have to do that. With all the creativity on NSC, especially with the frequent kit design threads, surely there's someone who feels confident at creating a template?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
:bounce:

I didn't get many responses at the time when I created this thread, but thought it worth a bounce.

I am still interested in creating a guide to Brighton kits over the years... Anyone can help out for a paid job?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here