Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls in Spain ... part dos

tommyseagull

Jan 11, 2012
I know there is already a thread with this name but was just wondering, who live where and can we take over a bar for the playoffs, I live in ciudad quesada near rojales and torrevieja. I cant afford to get to the airport let alone england for any game unfortuanlty. It would be good to share these moments with other seagulls as I don't know any around here.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
I'm in barcelona, so a little bit far away I'm afraid. If I can get hold,of a ticket I will be back in a heartbeat.

I'm in Extremadura but there are no bars here which will show Sky. And flights and hotels are bloody expensive at such short notice.

So it looks like a jerky Sky stream on the internet or Seagulls Player and get ready for the Final.

Smile

Aug 19, 2011
I am from Murcia so not far away. Not much chance of me getting back to UK for semi´s so I would be interested.

sant andreu

Dec 18, 2011
I'm also in Barcelona - more specifically in Sant Andreu (as you can see I wasn't feeling very imaginative the day i chose my user name. Is there any way I can change it, or am I stuck with it for ever?)

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Just bought a villa near Puerto mazarron in the Murcia region so I'll be over there a lot

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Just bought a villa near Puerto mazarron in the Murcia region so I'll be over there a lot

my parents live there, lovely place really enjoy the port, try seventh heaven, owned by a certain Mr El Abd

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Thanks for that, will definitely give it a try, cheers

try his pastries and cakes all made by himself and the potato brava, also he is happy to watch the Albino when on TV and always looks out for them (due to the connection ) pricier than most at the port but top quality

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here