Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have season ticket moves

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Have these been done yet does anyone know as i have been on the movers since October but not heard anything apart from a mistake e mail saying i could move for medical grounds when i had none. I pointed this mistake out and was tld i would have another e mail before the end of the season but i am still waiting. Is this something i have missed?

glentana

glentana
Oct 6, 2010
hastings
Have these been done yet does anyone know as i have been on the movers since October but not heard anything apart from a mistake e mail saying i could move for medical grounds when i had none. I pointed this mistake out and was tld i would have another e mail before the end of the season but i am still waiting. Is this something i have missed?
We are moving and have had a few problems. My lad walked into the club shop and got it all sorted in a few minutes.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Did mine 2/3 weeks ago, moving from SW corner to NE corner.

Suggest you call the ticket office ASAP, although as they are dealing with selling play-off tickets, and season tickets it may be better to attend in person if you can.

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012

Same thing happened to me, crap service (telling me I would get another email and never did). Luckily I phoned and got moved within a couple of minutes.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Never wait for the club to contact you they are useless at that. It's best to phone them yourself they wil sort it instantly

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I did mine after the 'Pool game.

1 e-mail to customer services giving all the exact details, and a couple of days later to an ok confirmation mail back.

As usual with my dealings with the club, it was simple-pimple.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset

Same happened to me. I was quite narked as it took me 90 minutes to get through to the ticket office when I first phoned them to organise the move. I hadn't notice that the email was for those moving on medical grounds, and I'd never said I had any.

When I called again recently to update by auto cup credit card details I asked why nobody had bothered to contact me and she just made up some excuses about too many people renewing so there wasn't any availability. She then asked where I wanted to move as she could do it there and then. I didn't bother in the end as they'd been on public sale for days so I doubt they had much that would interest me anyhow.

I still have sympathy with the club given the growth over the last couple of seasons, but they need to get their shit in order when handling us 'customers'.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Same happened to me. I was quite narked as it took me 90 minutes to get through to the ticket office when I first phoned them to organise the move. I hadn't notice that the email was for those moving on medical grounds, and I'd never said I had any.

When I called again recently to update by auto cup credit card details I asked why nobody had bothered to contact me and she just made up some excuses about too many people renewing so there wasn't any availability. She then asked where I wanted to move as she could do it there and then. I didn't bother in the end as they'd been on public sale for days so I doubt they had much that would interest me anyhow.

I still have sympathy with the club given the growth over the last couple of seasons, but they need to get their shit in order when handling us 'customers'.

I would still speak to them. I did this morning. They said i had to wait till my dd was taken this week but they reserved me 2 seats in the north stand block d. They were pretty decent and basically said although i missed the dates they could still move me anywhere in the ground within reason.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here