Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play off tickets.... Getting worried !!!!

Owen2002

Jun 25, 2012
Sussex
As a season ticket holder, I've already signed up for the auto cup scheme, the play off home game is stating ' pending ' but No money has been taken from my account yet.... and not changed my payment details. Spoke to the ticket office and all they said is..... We think its ok, so don't panic !!!!! For the 1st time in ages this is one payment I do want to come out off my account now. Yes I am panicking !!!!! Is anyone else have trouble ??????

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
As a season ticket holder, I've already signed up for the auto cup scheme, the play off home game is stating ' pending ' but No money has been taken from my account yet.... and not changed my payment details. Spoke to the ticket office and all they said is..... We think its ok, so don't panic !!!!! For the 1st time in ages this is one payment I do want to come out off my account now. Yes I am panicking !!!!! Is anyone else have trouble ??????

No, and nor are you. 'Pend' is fine. You have your ticket.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Has anyone had an email from the club yet confirming their ticket as per their statement yesterday?? Mine says pending, money taken from auto ticket scheme Saturday....but no confirmation email....

Quaid

Nov 6, 2011
I do not receive any emails or texts from the club... went into the store and rechecked the details and they are fine (not in spam either)

They need to fix their distribution lists - wierdly only when I pay cash in the shop do I get an email. Everything bought online = nada

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
same here mate don't worry - as said above PEND is good. The club shop told me if nothing happens by wednesday to call in thursday, so I would think it will be done by tomorrow.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm panicking!!!!!!!!

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Has anyone had an email from the club yet confirming their ticket as per their statement yesterday?? Mine says pending, money taken from auto ticket scheme Saturday....but no confirmation email....

No, no email either, but i am not worried as I have not had emails in the past for the cup matches either and i am also in the Auto cup scheme. Yes I have checked my details in "my account status" and my email is correct :)

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Mine says PEND, no money has gone out of my account but I'm not panicking.....yet!

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Not recieved an email yet to confirm my ticket, a friend has spoken to the club shop regarding it and they said all is ok but if you havent recieved an email by tomorrow morning to get in contact with them.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I do not receive any emails or texts from the club... went into the store and rechecked the details and they are fine (not in spam either)

They need to fix their distribution lists - wierdly only when I pay cash in the shop do I get an email. Everything bought online = nada

Is your name Alex?

It's just that I get two emails of everything the club send out.

One correctly and the other to 'Alex'

My name is very close to 'Alex'!!!

Owen2002

Jun 25, 2012
Sussex
So...... See you all at the Amex for the play offs then !!!!!!! Still won't be happy until the money has left the bank!!! If only I felt the same about the mortgage, the gas, the electric and on and on.......

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
Pend is good.

The club went for my money yesterday and it wasn't there,
I put some cash on yesterday lunchtime and they said they went for it today and it went through fine.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Maybe you should have all attended a cup match over the past two seasons then you would know how it works - bloody JCL gloryhunters

Owen2002

Jun 25, 2012
Sussex
Are you the only travelling away fan on here then, last Saturday, I'm sure I wasn't the only BHA fan at Leeds standing next to you !!!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just checked, and my three all still say PEND, although the money left my account yesterday.

No emails though.

Apr 17, 2011
Shoreham

Same with me. However, my Brothers has come out of his account - Although, if Pend means OK then all is fine.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here