Who has bet on the Albion to go up?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i put a little on at the start of the season,

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
I stand to win about a grand if we go up. Season ticket insurance.

I've already been paid out £355 on Bristol City being relegated, although my CPFC to be relegated bet may have been a punt too far. Won't stop me doing it again next season though.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Always have a score in us to go up. It has paid off over time.

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
At the beginning of the season, me & a colleague (Palace Fan) were engaged in a drunken bit of friendly banter, so we both went into the bookie to put our money where our mouth was

Got a tenner on Brighton (6/1) to get promoted & a tenner on Palace to get relegated (4/1)

He had Brighton to get relegated at (100/1) & Palace to get promoted at the same odds

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
2 bets early preseason,will pay for my season tik if it happens (same bet every year nomatter what league weve been in )

MACCAPACCA

Feb 18, 2009
Worthing
I have already won a huge £5 from my local bookie who is a Bolton fan. Simple bet at start of the year as to who will finish above who. Easy win I thought earlier in season, but got tight towards end.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Nowhere near as good returns as some on here, but I bet with my Leeds supporting housemate earlier this season, £20 to the supporter of the team who gets promoted to the Premier League first, no matter how long it takes. Easy money surely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here