Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anger over comments on 'chunky' cheerleader

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Female Blogger Weight-Shames Cheerleader - Why Are Women So Mean? | Healthy Living - Yahoo! Shine

fb56b45d-9a51-4239-883f-9251e50c06fc_kelsey.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Oklahoma City Thunder Thighs

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
If that's what's supposed to constitute 'fat' these days, then by rights I should be dead, I reckon. There are some truly horrible bloody people about - thankfully, blogging is a double-edged sword. While it gives you free rein to spit out some real bile if you're so inclined, that same bile can spread all over the place pretty bloody quickly and you risk ending up with the response you deserve.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
To be fair, as cheerleaders go, she could do with loosing a bit of weight. I seem to remember one of Gullys Girls was a bit 'chunky'.

Comments like this are what causes many females to crash diet and LOSE weight. She is absolutely stunning if you ask me.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Jesus wept, is it any wonder women feel so paranoid about their body image when a girl like that gets grief about her weight.

My other half is a dress size 10, sometimes a 12 and in my mind has a great figure but is constantly trying to lose a few extra pounds. I think she, like countless other women feel under pressure to be stick thin.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
To be fair, as cheerleaders go, she could do with loosing a bit of weight.

REALLY ?? How about you post a photo of yourself so we can rip you apart ? The young lady in question has a great figure and is perfectly natural - there's far too many men nowadays that think skinny is beautiful !

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
REALLY ?? How about you post a photo of yourself so we can rip you apart ? The young lady in question has a great figure and is perfectly natural - there's far too many men nowadays that think skinny is beautiful !

Look at his avatar. It's a good job he has a sturdy strong horse.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here