Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice 2013

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Am I the only one who gets irritated by the continual stream of pillocks and chancers who appear series after series? The programme is getting rather tired now and, as you may have guessed, I've stopped watching it.

I'm not criticising those who do watch it; clearly the Beeb disagrees with me, else they wouldn't commission yet another series. Every one to their own.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
A group of cliche-ridden no-hopers whose main deficiency is that they really think people believe the bull they say.

I wouldnt have employed any of them.

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
I love this programme, but agree, some of the people on the show have 'Uni'd' the way to the top rather than business exp. and it shows.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
The last series was the first time I watched the apprentice. Therefore, I am really looking forward to this series. Although I can see how it would get tiring after a few series.

D

Deleted member 18477

i enjoy the apprentice...

speaking of things i enjoy... when the new series of big brother starting?

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I hate The Apprentice and try to stop watching it every series. Did quite well last series - missed the first three episodes until my wife realised it was on and insisted on watching it. I've managed to wean myself off The X-Factor at least. With The Apprentice, there's no point in pointing out which ones you hate - they are all supposed to be hated. When you watch the programme on BBC2 afterwards, 75% of them turn out to be either OK or genuinely dislikeable. Why do I waste my time with this, why? I can already see myself joining in on all the threads to come telling you which one I hate most. I need to get a grip and fight this....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here