Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I really need Millwall to win tonight!

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
Going to France on Sunday for a week with the wife, son and in laws. Got them to move the initial departure as I would've missed the wolves match. Now, I have bought my play off ticket with the Monday in mind. If everything stays as it is and the date stays I'm sorted. IF and it's a big IF palace finish above us I will be in France for the home leg! Who do the in laws support? Palace of course! :ffsparr::lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's gonna be the holiday from hell for one of you :lolol:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Going to France on Sunday for a week with the wife, son and in laws. Got them to move the initial departure as I would've missed the wolves match. Now, I have bought my play off ticket with the Monday in mind. If everything stays as it is and the date stays I'm sorted. IF and it's a big IF palace finish above us I will be in France for the home leg! Who do the in laws support? Palace of course! :ffsparr::lolol:

You're just not thinking.

Get the Home league game video, over write it with English Sub Titles, turn the sound down and sit and watch it with the In-Laws and they'll think we've won the Home Leg 3-0. Might want to have a cheeky £20 bet with them to make it interesting?

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells

Get the Home league game video, over write it with English Sub Titles, turn the sound down and sit and watch it with the In-Laws and they'll think we've won the Home Leg 3-0. Might want to have a cheeky £20 bet with them to make it interesting?

Excellent thinking! :bowdown:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea

Something tells me you have done this sort of thing before.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

A draw would do...

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Does it not also depend on where Forest finish. Something about they can’t play at home on the Friday night if they finish 5th. Maybe wrong

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
Does it not also depend on where Forest finish. Something about they can’t play at home on the Friday night if they finish 5th. Maybe wrong

correct - they need to beat Leicester, and hope Palace lose both their final games, and hope Bolton fail to beat Blackpool.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Something tells me you have done this sort of thing before.

As if ...... well maybe, sat watching cricket early season when a mate's team were playing a vital relegation game, mate took screen shoots from Sky and sent them to me having doctored the scores, made it look like his team had failed on goal difference, when in fact they'd breezed it from the first few minutes due to the results doing the opposite to what we'd shown. Serious sense of humour failure followed by euphoria!

Don't ask me how he did it but it looked very genuine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here