Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Iron Man 3

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
Really? Me and my friends were all slightly disappointed by it. Granted it was funny at times, I sometimes felt the impression they were just trying to put too much stuff together and it all got a bit crazy and stupid.

ferris_ferrit

Feb 1, 2011
I think it was about as good as all the other Iron Man films, very consistant trilogy in my view.

It did get a bit transformerry near the end, but they kept Stark in it just enough so you could relate to the flashing colours and robot wars action.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
It was good although it didn't do it as much for me as the Avengers.

Also, does anyone struggle with the 3d glasses being so dark? I think it takes alot of the colour and intensity of the films away?

Looking forward to Star Trek

Acker79

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I loved it.

Ben Kingsley was brilliant, and I thought the henchmen were hilarious.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
It was good although it didn't do it as much for me as the Avengers.

Also, does anyone struggle with the 3d glasses being so dark? I think it takes alot of the colour and intensity of the films away?

Looking forward to Star Trek

No Superhero film will now, i mean, nothing beats having Iron Man, Captian America, Hulk, Hawkeye, etc on the same team!

Avengers 2 has alot to live up to

The new Superman looks incredible though

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
No Superhero film will now, i mean, nothing beats having Iron Man, Captian America, Hulk, Hawkeye, etc on the same team!

Avengers 2 has alot to live up to

The new Superman looks incredible though

Yeah saw the trailer of that the other day...Just hope it's not as disappointing as the last one or as the last Spiderman film which I thought was dreadful

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Yeah saw the trailer of that the other day...Just hope it's not as disappointing as the last one or as the last Spiderman film which I thought was dreadful

New Director in Zack Snyder, who did 300 and Watchmen

i quite enjoyed this spiderman, no spiderman film will live up to Number 2, but the third installment from Sam Raimi was dreadful

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Far better than the second one and a fair bit better than the first. The review i read said it is a "four quadrant movie", which means they're trying to make it be a little bit of something for anyone, and i go along with it. It lured me in enough though to relinquish some of the general dislike for Iron Man comicbook history and for Downey Jr and Tony Stark to be as arrogantly unbeguiling as each other. Quite enjoyable for a genre done to death.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here