Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

are you aware

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Are you aware that the 10% discount for STH on goods purchased in the shops only applied if you put he money on your E Card and used that to pay for the goods and then the 10% is credited back to the card in the same way as buying food and drink in the concourse. I wasnt and spent £179 yesterday in the shop so missed out on £18. I realized I didnt have my ST with me and mentioned it and was told this. Had I had my ST I could have put the money on in the shop and then used it to buy the goods. Apparently this has been in place sInce we have been at The AMEX.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yes, I have been fully aware of this since the summer of 2011.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am sure there will be some that arent so this is just a word to let them know especially as the new kits will be coming out soon and people buying them. It was my own fault so not blaming anybody other than myself.

Glad to see 1 person didnt know that so I have achieved something on spreading the word.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
th

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003
I only found out the first time i bought from the shop and the bloke behind the counter told me to put the money on my card first.

The real moral of this story is always carry your season ticket with you. Just think what would happen if you were out and your house got burgled and your season ticket was at home :(

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just a thought but as with Tesco club card, Nectar points etc can you take the receipt back into the shop and they put the discount onto the card. I would doubt that it would be possible as the goods were paid for in cash not on the E card.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Yes, yes I am. Ever since it was announced.

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Just a thought but as with Tesco club card, Nectar points etc can you take the receipt back into the shop and they put the discount onto the card. I would doubt that it would be possible as the goods were paid for in cash not on the E card.

No. I think they did a few times when the scheme started because people were still waiting for the cards to arrive. But you have no chance now.

IndependentWSU

May 24, 2011
Excellent information for those who didnt know.
My ST card didnt work for a peiod of time and although kept my receipts couldn't get cashback returned. Unlike Loyalty Cards mentioned

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
I only found out the first time i bought from the shop and the bloke behind the counter told me to put the money on my card first.

The real moral of this story is always carry your season ticket with you. Just think what would happen if you were out and your house got burgled and your season ticket was at home :(

You would have a line to catching the burglar?
Is this a trick question?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I forgo the discount by buying with cash so the club gets more revenue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here