Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you rather see Palace blow out of the play-offs in play them?

Do you want to Palace to make the play-offs?

• Yes, but we are better and will beat them for 2 legs

Votes: 24 20.2%
  • No, all I care is they miss out, it will be hilairious

Votes: 87 73.1%
  • Really couldn't give a monkey's

Votes: 8 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Such as it would be amusing the see worzels lot blow out, I do want to play them. Their form since December has been fit for relegation, its our best chance of Wembley...

Last edited:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
No. Don't want to play them at all.

There is always the risk that we could lose to them.

I'd rather they lost to Millwall, and drew with Posh, and missed out altogether.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
No. Don't want to play them at all.

There is always the risk that we could lose to them.

I'd rather they lost to Millwall, and drew with Posh, and missed out altogether.
This. If it was "best of 9" then Palace every time as we are much better than them now - but not while there is the risk of one of their divers conning a ref and it all going tits up for us...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Don't want to see them anywhere near the play offs, its a lottery and they are that jammy they will get a lucky winner and knock us out and we will never hear the end of it.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Would love to see them drop out of play offs, the only down side of this would be the extra expense of going to Bolton, Forest or Leicester.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Can I change my mind? I voted that I'd rather they fall out of the play-offs... but then realised that means we'll have to play either Bolton, Forest or Leicester instead. Bolton I'd probably take - I don't fancy taking on either of the other two though and Palace would probably give us the easiest route to the final, even though it's clearly far from guaranteed.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Can I change my mind? I voted that I'd rather they fall out of the play-offs... but then realised that means we'll have to play either Bolton, Forest or Leicester instead. Bolton I'd probably take - I don't fancy taking on either of the other two though and Palace would probably give us the easiest route to the final, even though it's clearly far from guaranteed.

Indeed, we just need to play whoever we are most likely to beat. If we can't beat these muppets over 2 legs we don't deserve Wembley let alone the Premier League..

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Form goes out of the window when it comes to a derby match - so personally I'd be more than happy to avoid them and if they miss out altogether then that would be bloody hilarious !

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
They are the worst team that can still finish in the play offs and if it was anyone else I would be drooling at the opportunity to play them but because it is palace I'd rather them completely miss out..

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

i'd have to say yes.

i'm sorry, i really cant understand whatever it is you're saying!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Don't want to see them anywhere near the play offs, its a lottery and they are that jammy they will get a lucky winner and knock us out and we will never hear the end of it.

^
This

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
If it were a choice between them and Bolton then I'd prefer them in. Bad vibes about the northeners

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here