Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the worst regularly playing player in the Premier League?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
My vote goes to Nathan Baker. Utterly useless every game he plays but Villa have LITERALLY no choice but to play the guy. He would look out of place in the Championship, and not in a good way.

Dishonourable mentions to Jose Bosingwa and Adrian Mariappa who are both sheer comedy.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Rob Elliot of Newcastle is hilariously shite. From Charlton reserves to Newcastle first team - granted he is meant to be number 2 but he has played a LOT.

Hence their struggle with the drop.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Tom Cleverly..... I just don't understand what he does?? If he was at any other club other than Utd he'd be nowhere near the England setup.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Grant holt. Fat and useless.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Tom Cleverly..... I just don't understand what he does?? If he was at any other club other than Utd he'd be nowhere near the England setup.

I see your Cleverly (I disagree though!) and I raise you a Welbeck.

The man should be ploughing fields or something. But he's from Manchester. The gift of birth.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Peter Crouch. The ball just happens to bounce off him and go in sometimes, luckiest player in the world! And as for his 'wonder strike' last season, i've seen them hit by the park. Everyone gets lucky every once in a while, lost count of the amount of times he tries stuff like that and it never comes off!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It was Andre Santos, but he was only in due to injuries so not really a regular.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
End the thread here.

Gervinho.

He has the footballing heart of a gnat.

He is utterly fantastic! The body and bravery of a gnat too.

It was Andre Santos, but he was only in due to injuries so not really a regular.

I would rather have Andre Santos at left back than Danny Rose or Joe Bennett - but then I'd have Kerry Mayo (now) ahead of all of them.

*edit*
So, minutes later... Danny Rose scores! He can thank me later.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Ashley Young for a start.

Nonsense. He is DEADLY against the dross teams! Tears them apart.

Rarely does it in big games, against good opponents. Useless for England every game he has played though.

Gabriel Obertan of Newcastle is a ridiculous player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here