Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which away leg would you go to?

Where would you be prepared to go?

• Total voters

Jimmy Grimble

I'd be desperate to go whoever we end up playing, the one which would be hardest to justify is Bolton. If we do get them it'll likely be on a Friday night, so would have to either stay the night or find someone prepared to drive, which isn't the most appealing option. Would think our away following there would do well to get past 1,500.

Forest or Leicester is just about doable on the train and an easier drive, so would think we would take 2000+ easily to either of them. Palace obviously would be a sell out.

Which grounds are you prepared to visit?

Edit: Poll is multiple choice.

Last edited:

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Palace away but that's about it for me. A possible 3 extra games costing about £100 before travel and beer and potential accommodation pretty much rules me out. If I was rich I'd do the lot and pay for everyone else too!

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Handy being in Luton, and in the middle of Palace/Forest/Leicester - but think that Bolton might be a struggle to get to on a night, even from here.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Any but Palace

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
All of them except Bolton away rather than travel all that way on a Friday night Id rather go down the pub watch it on sky at king & Queen or Blue Lagoon with a few hundred Albion fans & get smashed

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
All of them. The play offs don't come around very often... this will be the only unmissable away game of the season in my book. It'll be Palace though and our allocation will be 2,000 as that seems to be all we've set aside for the away allocation in the home leg - and as palace are extremely childish they'll say we can only have 2,000, even though they'll struggle to sell 15,000.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
All of them. The play offs don't come around very often... this will be the only unmissable away game of the season in my book. It'll be Palace though and our allocation will be 2,000 as that seems to be all we've set aside for the away allocation in the home leg - and as palace are extremely childish they'll say we can only have 2,000, even though they'll struggle to sell 15,000.

With all the semi finals, the away team will get the minimum 10% of capacity.
So depending who you play, it will be between 2500/ 3000
Nothing childish about it .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here