Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adrian Mutu

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
...shit when he played for Chelsea. Just watched a couple of games from 2003 (I think?) on ESPN Scandinavia, one of which was a 4-2 defeat to Charlton. This guy was awful, simply awful. To be honest, Wayne Bridge wasn't too good in the team at that time either. (he gave away a goal).

Last edited by a moderator:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Wayne Bridge? Hadn't he literally signed for them in that year? He was there for 6 years, he obviously couldn't have been that bad.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
So now no one can make a comment about any of Brighton's players if it is not good.
Lots of players careers start with or have shaky periods, just like us in the real world.
A lot of the comments before mine are totally uncalled for and it is the posters responsible for these that should be penalised not the thread originator.
If you don't want to read an opinion in an open forum, stop visiting it.
Quote 'I might not like what you have to say but I'd fight for your right to say it.'
Mind you we do not know what the original thread title was but this should make no difference.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
So now no one can make a comment about any of Brighton's players if it is not good.
Lots of players careers start with or have shaky periods, just like us in the real world.
A lot of the comments before mine are totally uncalled for and it is the posters responsible for these that should be penalised not the thread originator.
If you don't want to read an opinion in an open forum, stop visiting it.
Quote 'I might not like what you have to say but I'd fight for your right to say it.'
Mind you we do not know what the original thread title was but this should make no difference.

No, the original thread title gave the impression that Mutu was deceased.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here