Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seasons Highlight SO FAR.....

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
For me it is Ulloa's hatrick followed closely by St Patrick's day massacre.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Ulloa could have scored six against Huddersfield, it wouldn't have been as good as The Massacre. Very specifically, for me, the moment Lopez hit the top corner to make it 2-0. Haven't celebrated a goal that hard for a very, very long time. That's my highlight of the season so far.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Beating Palace. Nothing even comes close.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
March 17th, specifically the moment when Spanish Dave's freekick found the top corner.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
1) Beating Palace was brilliant, but I hadn't really enjoyed the first 43 minutes much. Let's remember how tense it was, they were in form, we had suspensions and were struggling to win games. It was totally unexpected. And the extra nice thing is that it seems to have been the catalyst for a disastrous downturn in form for them too.

2) Apart from that, I think the first half against Blackpool was as good as I've ever seen us play - Bridge, Orlandi and Spanish Dave were all unplayable, after Buckley's quality strike had set the tone.

3) The Arsenal game was great entertainment. Until Wilshere came on, we looked no worse than they did, and after Ulloa's THUMPING header to equalise it did appear we finally had a striker who looked the part. Indeed, if he'd still been on the pitch instead of CMS, that last minute penalty shout wouldn't have been an issue - Leo would have just ignored the challenge (foul or otherwise) and planted a header into the roof of the net for a deserved equaliser.

4) It was a long time ago now, but that 3-0 thumping of Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: was also superb. Hopefully they will go down on Saturday.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
The 'handball' chant that we had going for about 15 minutes on saturday was one of the most entertaining chants of the season!!

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
4) It was a long time ago now, but that 3-0 thumping of Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: was also superb. Hopefully they will go down on Saturday.

Aren't they too big to go down, though? :lol:

Highlight of the season, so far, for me, has to be Spanish Dave's freekick against Palace. However, if we beat them in the play-offs, even that will be superceded.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The derailing of Palace's season at the Amex which will hopefully culminate with their blowing out of a play off place. YEARS of entertainment could come from that and finally put to bed the 5-0 mocking we have endured for years.

bernster

Sep 5, 2012
ye olde east sussex
palace game for me.the free kick was fantastic.it was my sons first game against that lot and the look on his face as we celebrated that goal was priceless.udders and the leo treble a close runner up

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here