Mar 11, 2007
Cheers for the heads up. This looks decent. :thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Has football changed for the better?

BBC One, Monday 29 April at 23:25 BST.
Cheers.

"The experience of watching a game in this country is now, happily, unrecognisable from those days. The Hillsborough disaster forced the game to change and fans now enjoy a much more comfortable and enjoyable experience. "
I'm not sure we'd all agree with that. It's nice to see the stadiums getting better, but I liked the way it was.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Cheers.

"The experience of watching a game in this country is now, happily, unrecognisable from those days. The Hillsborough disaster forced the game to change and fans now enjoy a much more comfortable and enjoyable experience. "
I'm not sure we'd all agree with that. It's nice to see the stadiums getting better, but I liked the way it was.

Less aggro now it's sanitised. I like that more.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I think all-seater stadiums is the key difference. It could still be more 'sanitised' and family friendly with limited amounts of safe standing. At least there'd be more atmosphere.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Less aggro now it's sanitised. I like that more.
We don't need fighting at the games (it was pretty easy to avoid anyway), but I liked the edgy atmosphere. Standing room is what I miss the most.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
This may have been mentioned before but why cant you drink in your seat? Other sports seem to do just fine? does this all come from fighting?

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
It's part of BBC News: The Editors. The programme is only on for 30mins, and the footy bit is only one part of 3 or 4 other articles.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It's part of BBC News: The Editors. The programme is only on for 30mins, and the footy bit is only one part of 3 or 4 other articles.

ah, I see

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here