Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who said “It happened right in front of us and I screamed for a policeman..." about Diouf?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Who said “It happened right in front of us and I screamed for a policeman..." about Diouf?

Seems a bit OTT, especially having seen the footage. Place your bets before opening the link

“It happened right in front of us and I screamed for a policeman who told me it had already been reported.

“Thank God we had a linesman who knew what he was doing and reacted quickly.

“I think the response was linked to our report.

“Our football liaison officer went to meet their police in the club’s control room and all of their officers were reading our report so clearly it is making a difference.”

Brighton and Hove Albion dreaming of the top flight From The Argus)

genre b. good

Oct 22, 2012
“It took us five weeks to organise home and away games against Palace so they would be stress free, we get three days this time but that’s the way the FA want to do it.”

Oh shut up, it can't be that difficult, especially if she goes again and tells them that Brighton fans are happy to be held behind.

Jimmy Grimble

Old bloke behind me kept shouting at the steward "I am OFFENDED by that, steward. I am OFFENDED. BLOODY DO SOMETHING"

Made me laugh.

Even better was at a different point in the game. The away end was silent at the time and there was a few Leeds fans singing "We are Leeds", then someone in the Brighton end bellowed "SHUT UP".

Made me laugh even more.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
She said: “On a Friday night we could be trying to get to Crystal Palace on the London-to-Brighton train during rush hour"

I reckon the Brighton-London train might be a better option. Travelling in rush hour against the traffic ... God forbid!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Diouf's sending off seemed a bit harsh to me, as did the Calderon sending off but I was delighted Diouff got sent off, looked their most threatening player to me.

I HATE it when fans moan about players reacting to crowd abuse because I love it, it's part of the game. If you are gonna dish it then be big enough to take it when the guy getting the abuse scores against you and then runs over to take the piss.

Funniest thing is that having spoken to a couple of people who were listening on the radio is that the cheer for Diouf's sending off was so loud and the commentary so vague that they just assumed that it was an Albion player being sent off. That's how loud the away support was :thumbsup:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
So embarrassing.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Who said “It happened right in front of us and I screamed for a policeman..." a

Nice to she her mouth is open again, making us look all precious.

I wasn't offended, I found it hilarious and I wouldn't have called the police over it !!

But then half of our away following up there is gay of course......according to her anyway.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Thats bad, why doesn't Costa get it over with a join a convent!

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Diouf’s sending off was without doubt the highlight of a game which had many (Ulloas goal being a close 2nd) When Diouf wandered over and did his party piece my first reaction was to laugh at it rather than a frothing at the mouth indignation shown all around me. That said, I was dressed in full construction worked garb, standing next to a Policeman and a Red Indian so taking the moral high ground isn’t really something that was easily achievable.

He was without doubt their best player and a nasty piece of work – I can’t think of an opposition player who I’d rather have seen get their marching orders in all the matches I’ve watched this season which made it all the sweeter.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Who said “It happened right in front of us and I screamed for a policeman..." a

Diouf's sending off seemed a bit harsh to me, as did the Calderon sending off but I was delighted Diouff got sent off, looked their most threatening player to me.

I HATE it when fans moan about players reacting to crowd abuse because I love it, it's part of the game. If you are gonna dish it then be big enough to take it when the guy getting the abuse scores against you and then runs over to take the piss.

Funniest thing is that having spoken to a couple of people who were listening on the radio is that the cheer for Diouf's sending off was so loud and the commentary so vague that they just assumed that it was an Albion player being sent off. That's how loud the away support was :thumbsup:

Did u mean the Austin sending off looked harsh (I thought so)

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Seems a bit OTT, especially having seen the footage. Place your bets before opening the link

“It happened right in front of us and I screamed for a policeman who told me it had already been reported.

“Thank God we had a linesman who knew what he was doing and reacted quickly.

“I think the response was linked to our report.

“Our football liaison officer went to meet their police in the club’s control room and all of their officers were reading our report so clearly it is making a difference.”

Brighton and Hove Albion dreaming of the top flight From The Argus)

Why doesn't she just shut up, no wonder opposition fans give us grief, with that women wingeing and whining all the time, perhaps she should consider watching another sport like bowls. FFS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here