Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Millwall not on TV

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Not sure if we could all go to the game tomorrow for the lovely and friendly banter that there is going to be.

Having said that can't see if its being televised. Does not appear to be on Sky. Does anyone know differently or is there a stream.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ffs SHOCKING thread title. This game is pretty big for BHA. Think before you write, a simple ? Would've done...

i'd rather watch the entire series of 'Keeping Up Appearences' on UK Gold than that shite

I wouldn't mind watching it to be honest, if Millwall win, which I think they will, it puts Palace in a very tricky position.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Its on TV at Selhurst, for the Palace fans too lazy or frightened to travel to Millwall.

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
If there is a beam back to smellhurst, then, presumably there will be a stream on the internet somewhere. Unless they use quite a long piece of wire instead.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
yeah, see what you've done now, we've all wasted four seconds of our life reading something we would have probably read anyway....ban him

I'll make you up a medal for totally missing the point :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
appreciate the gesture but don't go to any trouble, this isn't the first time i've 'missed the point' it won't be the last i'm sure.

All I meant was I was quite excited for 30 secs as I thought they'd scheduled the game on Tele. Yes I'd have read the thread anyway!

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Oh dear. What busy lives we all lead. That is, of course, apart from a couple of idiots on here who obviously have the right and time to pick up on anybody who might put a couple of words wrongly in the title.
Even thought I write professionally sometimes I do wish I had the time to ensure that any NSC reader would not be mislead. I wish I could aspire to their heights .

Oh dear. What busy lives we all lead. That is, of course, apart from a couple of idiots on here who obviously have the right and time to pick up on anybody who might put a couple of words wrongly in the title.
Even thought I write professionally sometimes I do wish I had the time to ensure that any NSC reader would not be mislead. I wish I could aspire to their heights .

I think you've left a space between 'heights' and the full stop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here