Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anybody STILL want Harry

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
here when Gus leaves?

Seem to recall quite a few of you reckononed he'd be perfect. Any of you still want him given his monumental failure at QPR? Or was it just a job too far for him?

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
To be fair, he inherited a team of egos that get paid more than the likes of Bale and Vertonghen, and yet couldn't play their way out of the Conference right now, probably. Arry himself said that had he been able to mould the team pre season their fortunes would be different.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
To be fair, he inherited a team of egos that get paid more than the likes of Bale and Vertonghen, and yet couldn't play their way out of the Conference right now, probably. Arry himself said that had he been able to mould the team pre season their fortunes would be different.

To be fair, shady arry was lucky to still be at liberty to ply his trade.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Probably true. I don't recall any great clamour fior him to come here, I thought most people disliked him. I don't particularly dislike him, but I can't see him as a fit for us.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I wouldn't want him anywhere near us

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
No.Never have rated him,He has been talked up by the London loving media into some footballing genius simply because he's a cheeky cockney called 'arry and always has a word or two to say to the press.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'd break my vegetarianism to eat a one-off Harry Pie, praying i got neither an archaic teste or giant toenail to chew on through it, but i wouldn't want him to run our team. Untrustworthy and seems to have the power to persuade those in charge to bankbreakingly spend.

genre b. good

Oct 22, 2012

What, even Harry Redknapp thinks that he would have done better if he'd had more time? Of course he thinks that.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
. Arry himself said that had he been able to mould the team pre season their fortunes would be different.

Maybe he should stick around and prove it next season then?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
It's never his fault, remember ...

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
he's an idiot who has an excuse for everything - hes also tactically incompetent

blamed relegation on wage disparity. yet HE'S the one who brought in Samba on those wages. guys a complete moron and always has been. his only way of success is spending too much money on players and its the only reason he had success at spurs

wouldnt want him anywhere near our club

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He is AWFUL.

Mark Hughes had a better record with QPR this season, than Harry. Despite Harry signing a load of players.

Absolute joke and I am sure his retirement is not far off.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Actually look at his record across all clubs managed, with money spent etc.

He's not a very good manager.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
And he has NO class or grace whatsoever. Nothing is EVER his fault. Ever.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Actually look at his record across all clubs managed, with money spent etc.

He's not a very good manager.

spent? I'd use blown or spunked.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here