Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play off ticket purchased

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Very easy at bang on 9am. Only one block in the south and one block in the west lower showed as available. Says its being played on Monday 13th!! ???

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Very easy at bang on 9am. Only one block in the south and one block in the west lower showed as available. Says its being played on Monday 13th!! ???

It will change to Friday 10th if Palace finish above us.

If Forest finish 5th it will change to Sunday 12th, as Forest will have to play the first leg in Nottingham on the Thursday night.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Yeah, I just thought it was funny that they picked that date, out of the four to advertise the game. It does say time tbc.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
The 'seat plan view' allows you to pick the north west corner but once you select them it says seats not available. I guess I'm going to have to just buy my season ticket seat as its still reserved for me until the end of the week. I did fancy somewhere different for this game though.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
They are only releasing a couple of blocks at a time I think, one west lower and one south. I guess to cover two price bands.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
WSL is ok, but NW corner not working yet. Ticket line won't sort it out, just pointing to customer services.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yeah, I just thought it was funny that they picked that date, out of the four to advertise the game. It does say time tbc.

That is the date it will be unless palace finish 4th or Forest finish 5th.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
The 'seat plan view' allows you to pick the north west corner but once you select them it says seats not available. I guess I'm going to have to just buy my season ticket seat as its still reserved for me until the end of the week. I did fancy somewhere different for this game though.

That's a pain. I don't want my normal seat.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
sites busy, cant get on atm :tantrum:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I don't need to buy my ticket right now as my ST seat won't go on general sale for a while, yet here I am trying to log on to the site

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Saw this thread tried to get on and can't get on due to high level of demand! I thoight it was 10am

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here