Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official play off semi ticket binfest thread

I'm on holiday on the Monday so as a ST holder at Hove Rec, The Goldstone, Pissfield and Withdean I demand it's changed and if we play Palace i'm not turning right leaving the West Stand (although i'm in the East) i'm in the 1901 club y'know.

EDIT just seen this is about the AWAY leg, you can keep them, if it's not Hereford West Ham or Spurs I don't want to know

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Also double's up as the

" I am sitting in front of the MAC waiting to connect to the ticket site boredom thread "

Good start Dr No, but you can do better than that,

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
This is going to cost me EXTRA money to buy tickets for the playoffs. If Dean Wilkins was manager (gets me dripping like a BROKEN FRIDGE) this would never of happened as we would of had autmatic promotion, and I could go down the BINGO with Mrs Brady and find out the DIRT that she has on Dick TIGHT.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
There'll be tears and tantrums if a certain someone doesn't get their ticket. :wink:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I've already had people with nigh-on zero previous Albion interest coming out of the woodwork asking about tickets. And this is for the SEMIS. Await the JCL influx.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Ticketing.jpg

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Also double's up as the

" I am sitting in front of the MAC waiting to connect to the ticket site boredom thread "

Good start Dr No, but you can do better than that,

plus 1. BORED!!!

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Ah excellent a binfest. Can you swear? **** ****ing ****** big jugs **** ****face ******!!!!! That's better

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
this is rediculous

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
I'm stuffed for the away leg if it's on the 10th. If it's the 12th Then I hope it's at home as I'm seeing Micky Flannagan in the evening Then found out I'm lates on the 13th!! Think I've managed to swap that one though. Oh the stress!!

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
It's not really ridiculous, is it? You've all got plenty of time.

This is like people panic buying bread in Tesco because it might snow in a couple of days.

This is like people panic buying bread in Tesco because it might snow in a couple of days.

shit, I haven't heard this, will the Wolves match be on? i'm off to get 27 pints of semi skimmed and twelve loaves of Mothers Pride. (during the 70's during a bread shortage my late mother insisted on stocking up with Jacobs Cream Crackers, the relevence still escapes me)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

yes it is...all i want is for someone to reset my password or tell me why my fan number doesnt work ( as it wont email me either). And my fan number on my card looks like its been printed wrongly. so i cant tell if its right on the site anyway.

So yes, yes it is...very very important...remember I am an uBER FAN and DEMAND that this is SORTED now

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)

I buy a gallon of butter and 42" tv-sized stack of soreen malt loafs. They are gooey and chewy when untoasted and butterly dribblesome when given 30 seconds of singeing. I'd never leave the house again if a brilliant scientist cobbled together the ingredients for the first malt cow of which i de-steam its tasty pats and fire hot butter from teet 3.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
shit, I haven't heard this, will the Wolves match be on? i'm off to get 27 pints of semi skimmed and twelve loaves of Mothers Pride. (during the 70's during a bread shortage my late mother insisted on stocking up with Jacobs Cream Crackers, the relevence still escapes me)

Dries the mouth, preventing the whingeing, eh. Makes for good, dusty coughing also.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here