Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

play off tickets

Mr-N

Mar 31, 2012
If you're not reserved, it's within 2 days of the ticket being available ( I believe ).

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
2012/13 season-ticket holders have until 9am on Friday 3 May to purchase their seats for the play off home leg, after this time seats will be released for other supporters to purchase.

On sale at 9am this morning

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
9 am on Friday.

I'm waiting to see if Palace beat Millwall first. If they lose or draw, I definately can't go to the second leg at home. If Palace win, I'll have to get a ticket on the offchance we finish 5th and can go, but will have the pain of selling it on if we finish above Palace in the end.

Why they can't give STs until after the exact date is known to secure their seat I really don't know - it still gives at least 3 non bank holiday days to sell on the in demand seat, if not required.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If the game is on a weekday, I'm guessing it'll be an evening kick off? Unless its the bank holiday Monday.

It's not anywhere near a Bank Holiday. The only Monday involved in the semi-finals is Monday 13th.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Is it worth making a sticky with the details? This question is going to be asked again and again by people who can't be arsed to read the email sent by the club or go to the website.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
9 am on Friday.

I'm waiting to see if Palace beat Millwall first. If they lose or draw, I definately can't go to the second leg at home. If Palace win, I'll have to get a ticket on the offchance we finish 5th and can go, but will have the pain of selling it on if we finish above Palace in the end.

Why they can't give STs until after the exact date is known to secure their seat I really don't know - it still gives at least 3 non bank holiday days to sell on the in demand seat, if not required.

Agreed. I don't see why season ticket holders couldn't have been given a bit of extra time, even if it was only until midday on Sunday. Just be aware with your plan that even if we finish 4th, the date of the match could still be switched…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here