Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Playoffs - can we please take one game at a time??

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Seen there are threads about when we get to the prem, wembley etc

As exciting as as it is, does anyone else feel this is tempting fate and that we should take a step back and worry about the semi finals first?

:albion2:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

As exciting as as it is, does anyone else feel this is tempting fate and that we should take a step back and worry about the semi finals first?

Yes. 4 teams in the playoffs, only 1 winner, so enjoy the semis.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Come on man, you have to be a dreamer to be an Albion supporter. It's what keeps us going surely?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

I actually don't believe at all in the concept of 'tempting fate'.

Fate is whatever will be, will be.

So what is written on a message board makes no difference to it.

Wembley dreams it is then for me.

Mr-N

Mar 31, 2012
It's been the same problem all season.

When we were struggling to get in the play offs and eventually got there it wasn't " nice, we're in the playoffs. Hope this run of form going ", more " WE ARE GONNA GET AUTOMATIC PROMOTION!!!!!! ".

One step at a time is always the way forward.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

Totally agree. The playoffs are a lottery, as we proved when we somewhat fortunately won the last one we were involved with.

I'm just enjoying the moment right now. It's a great achievement to get in there with a week spare. We have as good a chance as any of the other playoff contenders to win through, it should a be thrilling end to the season.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath

absolutely right as we still need to do a job on Wolves first and the best teams don't always win in the play offs. Lets try and ramp up the atmosphere at the Amex for the wolves game.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Not really . We secured play offs and have no more than 2 weeks to realistically be able to dream of the prem.

Let your imaginations run riot I say. Could all be over 2 weeks today.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yep. And people really counting their chickens on a potential 2 legged Derbyshire game is annoying me. Sit patiently and see what happens folks...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here