Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion roar 27th April

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
I'd love to say how good it was again but I can't seem to get it.

Ever since it moved due to Calde's popularity my podcast app has said the feed has an error.

I'm using BeyondPod on Android and the feed it has a problem with is
Albion Roar

The xml looks sound but something's not right.

Any help is greatfully received.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I had a similar problem last week, manually updating seemed to fix it however it now appears broken!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Update: the techie guy has explained the situation with a three-word reply - "All fixed now..." :)

It turns out that HTML doesn't like an ampersand. The XML file that is automatically created when you upload the file is in some way translated into HTML and the ampersand screwed it up. It's has now been coded out so it won't (shouldn't) happen again.*

* I really don't actually understand fully what I'm talking about really, I'm just trying to remember and relay what he told me.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
It turns out that HTML doesn't like an ampersand. The XML file that is automatically created when you upload the file is in some way translated into HTML and the ampersand screwed it up. It's has now been coded out so it won't (shouldn't) happen again.*

* I really don't actually understand fully what I'm talking about really, I'm just trying to remember and relay what he told me.

I was trying to keep that from the ladies and gentlemen, and shift the finger of suspicion on to the techienerds.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here