Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Bridcutt injured?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Minor knock...

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
He broke his leg in training. Check the Argus website for more information. It has been all over this site too 0_o surprised you missed it. I am sure our players in the play-offs will come off good without him though! Just a little sad that he won't start life in premiership with us.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
He broke his leg in training. Check the Argus website for more information. It has been all over this site too 0_o surprised you missed it. I am sure our players in the play-offs will come off good without him though! Just a little sad that he won't start life in premiership with us.

OMG :eek: That's the end of our season then. Gonna cancel my season ticket for next year. Won't be worth renewing..:nono:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
OMG :eek: That's the end of our season then. Gonna cancel my season ticket for next year. Won't be worth renewing..:nono:
It's worse than that. I'm going to kill myself right now. Goodbye cruel world.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Wrapped in cotton wool for a massive summer transfer. I heard he's off to some premiership club that plays in blue and white stripes.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 27 Apr
Both Bridcutt and Bridge only slight injuries, which is important in the context of what lies ahead. #bhafc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here