Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Oops missed this !

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
How on earth could Bridcutt NOT get in the team?? Some in the TOTY deserve it, others are in on reputation

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
The PFA always vote too early on these team of the year things, very surprised at Bolasie being in there after going dramatically off the boil post Christmas, also think Elmohamady maybe more deserving than Trippier at right back.

Other than that no complaints, as usual all emphasis on attack though, that team would get slaughtered as I've seen paperweights with more steel than that midfield. Swap in Bridcutt to quell that issue... Cannot believe he isn't in there to be honest, but I suppose an attacker who has given you a torrid time is much more memorable when voting than somebody who has quietly shut you out of a game.

My team of the year would be:

Schmeichel
Elmohamady Morgan Hudson Bridge
Zaha Bridcutt Chalobah Ince
Vydra Murray​

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
What has Whittingham actually done this season? Very odd choice him being in there

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
What has Whittingham actually done this season? Very odd choice him being in there
Quite right, he's been very quiet by his standards but I guess they had to include a couple of Cardiff players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here