Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loyalty Points..

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
A mate has 65 loyalty points and was going to buy a ticket for the Wolves game to give him the extra points needed to qualify for buying a play-off ticket tomorrow, but seeing as the Wolves game is sold out now, are there other ways to earn loyalty points? Im guessing not...

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
There are no other games, although I'd have thought there would be enough play-off tickets.

Not sure the ticket exchange has been activated yet actually, so they may get a ticket still.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Similar here. Buying tickets for matches ad hoc due to working some weekends, and having not always gone through the club/ticket exchange I too only have 65 points and I thought they would have gone to people with 50 or more before going on general sale to anyone 'with a purchase history in the last 3 years' (3!!). Completely appreciate that limited time is a factor in doing it this way, but it is going to be a major online bun fight come Sunday morning at 9am.

awolecki

Nov 23, 2011
:amex:
Similar here. Buying tickets for matches ad hoc due to working some weekends, and having not always gone through the club/ticket exchange I too only have 65 points and I thought they would have gone to people with 50 or more before going on general sale to anyone 'with a purchase history in the last 3 years' (3!!). Completely appreciate that limited time is a factor in doing it this way, but it is going to be a major online bun fight come Sunday morning at 9am.

I am on 60 points with my friends and can't believe i have to fight it out with people with history in last 3 years, insult!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here