Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I know, I know, another Zamora thread...

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
But now that QPR are relegated and it could be a real possibility, would you have him in our squad for next season:

a) if we stay in the Championship

b) if we get promoted

assuming we can afford him.

Well?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No and no

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
No and no again, want to remember him as he was.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
No, would rather spend the money on another Euro flairmeister

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
He's been struggling all season with injuries and . He has stated he doesn't really enjoy football. As much as part of me would love to see him banging in the goals for us, I think that has been consigned to history.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
At the moment he struggles to play a full game. There have been games where he's been hobbling at half time. He needs an op and the recovery is reported somewhere between 8 and 10 months. His tackle in the Wigan game suggests his hip isn't quite as bad as is being suggested so if you want him ...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Would I be happy to read that he was coming back here? Of course I bloody would, it's Bobby Zamora.

That said, would I prefer to remember him as he was for us and simply hope that we get QPR in the Cup down here so he can get the Amex ovation he deserves? Yes.

Some things are of their time and are better left there.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
At the moment he struggles to play a full game. There have been games where he's been hobbling at half time. He needs an op and the recovery is reported somewhere between 8 and 10 months. His tackle in the Wigan game suggests his hip isn't quite as bad as is being suggested so if you want him ...

I can't see him leaving you given the contract he is on.

He left us TEN years ago, and has scored FIFTY SIX goals in the last ten years, which is hardly prolific, so why have back a crock who is not finding the back of the net, and is on £50k a week at his current club?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
PLEASE can we discuss how much he is on at present....how much we can or can not pay him...how much he loves Brighton & Hove Albion.......and all the other things that I have never ever seen on here about Bobby Z!!!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here