Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well ... that's one playoff final I'll be going to

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
[MENTION=4313]RM-Taylor[/MENTION] and Lucy were in the away end at Blunder Park on Wednesday to watch Newport beat the Codheads.

... and it's incredibly easy to buy tickets. None of them are being sold through the participating clubs.

Ticket Information for Wembley
BLUE SQUARE BET PREMIER PROMOTION FINAL
SUNDAY 5th MAY

All tickets for the game are sold by the Football Conference, through a ticket agency, See Tickets. Newport County AFC have no tickets available for public sale apart for catering for the needs of disabled supporters.

Tickets are on sale NOW and can be purchased either over the phone or on line.

For on line sales go to : Blue Square Bet Premier Promotion Final - Newport at Wembley Stadium, London - See Tickets
Or call : 0871 231 0838

Newport County AFC | Official Site

Got mine already.

Is that how the Football League sell play-off final tickets?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
[MENTION=4313]RM-Taylor[/MENTION] and Lucy were in the away end at Blunder Park on Wednesday to watch Newport beat the Codheads.

He should be ashamed of himself. I always have, and always will be a Tottenham fan, but that's like me turning my back on Brighton. He should have backed Grimbsy over NEwport all day long. Out of respect, if nothing else.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Why is it at Wembley? Seems a long way to go for the final. I know it's to get into the football league, but would Villa Park not be a better option?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
He should be ashamed of himself. I always have, and always will be a Tottenham fan, but that's like me turning my back on Brighton. He should have backed Grimbsy over NEwport all day long. Out of respect, if nothing else.
The chance to go and watch a play-off game on an evening for £15 and supporting the team considered the underdog? Nothing really to be ashamed of there Daz.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Got mine already.

Is that how the Football League sell play-off final tickets?

Getting mine tomorrow, Mark and Sharon are coming over from Cyprus for it too, should be a grand day out, fingers crossed for an Amber victory.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here