Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR Relegated - Triffic!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The BBC is reporting that QPR and Reading are both relegated but that's surely not right. If QPR (or Reading) wins its last three games and Villa loses its last four then QPR will be safe. Unlikely I know but still mathematically possible.

rjbseagull

Apr 27, 2010
The BBC is reporting that QPR and Reading are both relegated but that's surely not right. If QPR (or Reading) wins its last three games and Villa loses its last four then QPR will be safe. Unlikely I know but still mathematically possible.

As Villa play Wigan on the last day, it means that one of them will get at least 35 points, so QPR + Reading are down as they can only get 34.

pacman

Jul 27, 2008
Farnborough

One of Villas games is against Wigan, so if Villa lose then Wigan go above them and can't be caught.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
All that money QPR threw at the squad down the pan....shame!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Will be an interesting summer at QPR. There was an article in the Guardian yesterday saying they have 25 players still under contract for next season and the likes of Cisse, Zamora, Wright-Phillips, Young, Bosingwa, Johnson and Barton all over 30 and earning at least £40K a week.

That is a serious wage bill, even if they have parachute payments. Think they are unlikely to go back up unless they gamble like West Ham did last year.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
QPR chairman Tony Fernandes after his club's relegation
Reading 0-0 QPR
"Sorry to all QPR fans. But the plan goes on. Now more than ever. We owe it to you. Took three years to get Caterham [Formula 1 team] right. No quitting."

That would rile me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here